cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting somebody in Fiji

ryanars
Newcomer
He guys just wondering is it possible and if so how can I send a text to somebody in Fiji on the 48 network? Doesnt seem to be working normally!

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In that case you just text/call them the same way as normal as if they were still in Ireland and it should work once you have mobile calls/text allowances left.

If it doesn't then chances are the problem is at their end.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
48 don't support roaming in Fiji so the recipient's 48 sim won't work there.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

ryanars
Newcomer
Actually no but thats my fault as what I meant was that the recipient is with the Vodafone network and I am with the 48 network! Is there any way for me to contact them?

In that case you just text/call them the same way as normal as if they were still in Ireland and it should work once you have mobile calls/text allowances left.

If it doesn't then chances are the problem is at their end.

Hope this helps.