cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eu roaming

eoinmorrison
Newcomer
I am in Italy and iv eu minutes and msgs,my phone is not working YET AGAIN!it didn't work when I was in Germany in oct last year either!
It's not picking up any network,just says searching the whole time,I need this sorted ASAP????
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I suspect that it's the usual iPhone hassle when roaming.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Iphone-6-no-network-when-overseas/m-p/32727#M11081

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

eoinmorrison
Newcomer
Sorted thank you

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad you got it sorted.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

schollert
Newcomer
Having the same issue. But the link to help is not working as I don't see those steps in my settings. My phone just says searching. There are no part of my settings that says telephone or let's me chose a carrier manually?

As far as I know you just have to keep trying.

Try rebooting and see if the option appears there.

My understanding is that this setting change really needs to be done BEFORE travelling.

At least that's what Tesco recommend here when dealing with the same issue (note that the reference to Belgacom is just an example as far as I know and the specific operator will vary by country).

https://www.tescomobile.ie/support/question.aspx?id=135

If you try to make this setting change AFTER travelling then it can be difficult and very hit and miss unfortunately.

In short - keep trying... Man Indifferent

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?