cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to EU. IRELAND TO PORTUGAL

ciaramaher
Newcomer

Going from Ireland to Portugal an i understad that you have to buy the add-ons. But do the ad-ons only last one day or for the months membership? Please help! Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't have to buy add-ons.

You can pay for making/receiving calls and sending texts from your cash credit balance.

But it's often cheaper to buy the EU calls/texts add-ons - especially because with the EU calls add-on it's free to receive calls and without it you pay per minute and the per text charge is lower with the add-on bundle.

Going abroad

The add-ons last for at least a month from the date of purchase of the add-on and in certain circumstances will be extended up to the end of the next membership month but I still can't get my head around the changes in this respect... Man Embarassed

Our website is evolving!

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't have to buy add-ons.

You can pay for making/receiving calls and sending texts from your cash credit balance.

But it's often cheaper to buy the EU calls/texts add-ons - especially because with the EU calls add-on it's free to receive calls and without it you pay per minute and the per text charge is lower with the add-on bundle.

Going abroad

The add-ons last for at least a month from the date of purchase of the add-on and in certain circumstances will be extended up to the end of the next membership month but I still can't get my head around the changes in this respect... Man Embarassed

Our website is evolving!

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you so much Dalyer 🙂