cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Mini 2 Internet Settings

ciaral181
Visitor

Just got set up on 48 and everything is working except my data. I followed the steps for changing internet settings and used Tweakker. I added the new APN and have selected it to be in use, but when I turn data on it says I have lost data connectivity. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you turned data roaming on as well? It's also needed for the internet to work on 48.

If it still doesn't work even with data roaming on, might be a good idea to ask the 48 techies to take a closer look to see what the issue is. You can contact them here.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
Have you tried resetting network settings and leaving all the fields blank!?

you'd be surprised that sometimes it works!

ciaral181
Visitor
Thanks for the reply, but no that didnt work either. Dont understand whats wrong at all!

Have you turned data roaming on as well? It's also needed for the internet to work on 48.

If it still doesn't work even with data roaming on, might be a good idea to ask the 48 techies to take a closer look to see what the issue is. You can contact them here.

ciaral181
Visitor
Oh hadn't realised that, thank you that worked now!

@ciaral181 wrote:
Oh hadn't realised that, thank you that worked now!

Good to hear! Smiley Happy

carlow48
Newcomer

hello can any one send me the settings for internet i be very great full thanks

See here for ways to configure the settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet/m-p/31123#M10116

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.