My number has been suspended by 48 crew
For going over the limit
What can I do to get back on
Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to wait out the remainder of your current monthly membership and when it expires buy a new membership and log a support request asking 48 to lift the ban. Remember that if you get barred for a second time for breaching the fair usage limits then it is for good on that number/account/SIM.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to wait out the remainder of your current monthly membership and when it expires buy a new membership and log a support request asking 48 to lift the ban. Remember that if you get barred for a second time for breaching the fair usage limits then it is for good on that number/account/SIM.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I'm massaging you 3 times already about my SIM card I ordered for my mates before last weekend, they never come to me!!! Can you let me know what is going on with your service, because I'm not happy at all.

Hi

You need to query 48 directly.

Use the link below:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent