cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International

Anon
Not applicable
Can I still use my 48 subscription in the States? Do I have to buy any new bundles or anything? And can I call Irish numbers from the states and American numbers too? Helpppp
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to have a membership but the bundled allowances don't cover calls/texts while roaming abroad. In the US you will need cash credit on your account to cover all incoming/outgoing calls and outgoing texts. Data roaming is not available abroad. There are no roaming add-ons for the US - just EU.

Other call charges

When you're roaming in the USA or Canada you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail €1.99
Receiving calls €1.89
Sending texts 39c
Receiving texts Free

Calls made and received in North America are charged on a per minute basis. All charges are inc VAT.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to have a membership but the bundled allowances don't cover calls/texts while roaming abroad. In the US you will need cash credit on your account to cover all incoming/outgoing calls and outgoing texts. Data roaming is not available abroad. There are no roaming add-ons for the US - just EU.

Other call charges

When you're roaming in the USA or Canada you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail €1.99
Receiving calls €1.89
Sending texts 39c
Receiving texts Free

Calls made and received in North America are charged on a per minute basis. All charges are inc VAT.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.