cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Not Working - 20th October 2016

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

So as of this morning my 3G isnt working. I have the generic internet settings on my iPhone 5C, and they have always worked fine. My membership is active and paid for, and I bought another this morning just incase. I have internet data left over so that isn't an issue.

This happened the other week too and the problem was solved by turning the phone on and off several times. I've tried doing this today too, reset the internet settings a few times, toggled airplane mode etc and nothing seems to do the trick. Anything else left to try?

Thanks,

Aurelija

37 REPLIES 37

colms117
Newcomer
Same thing here. H+ shown but no connection. Anyone know how long this usually lasts for? I badly need data for this weekend.

Anon
Not applicable
Same problem here in kerry. Any official response from 48?

siobhs
Visitor
Im in kerry too...H+ shown but no connection aghhh so annoying

Anon
Not applicable
Keep turning phone off and of they say. It's like this since at least 6am this morning. How long more like

zoec48
Newcomer
Has it been sorted yet mine is still the same all day it is really pissing me off now

Where are people who are affected?

Kerry? South west?

It's working fine for me here in Dublin so I presume it's a localised outage?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm in Mayo, I've been told it was due to a power outage, should be resolved son but you'll have to turn your phone off and on again.

Anon
Not applicable
Nt sortd yet myn stil nt wrkn

zoec48
Newcomer
Im from carlow

Anon
Not applicable
Kerry