cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Wont Connect

chinchan
Newcomer
Hi, I joined yesterday getting the Don membership. I can make and receive calls and texts but the internet wont connect. I am getting a 3Gr signal but getting no connection on web pages. CSA told me yesterday it was my phone but never had this problem before, brought it to a shop and they said it was because the network wasn't strong enough. I have a Lenovo A5000, is there anything that can be done to fix this asap?.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you configure your internet/APN settings?

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

chinchan
Newcomer
Hi, I got in touch with the chat guys and it turned out it was due to my old provider not releasing my data ability or something. I've only seen this now so apologies for getting back late.

@chinchan wrote:
turned out it was due to my old provider not releasing my data ability or something. 

Don't really understand that but glad to hear that you got it sorted one way or another.