cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet used up

Anon
Not applicable
Hi all my internet keeps getting used up so far I have bought 3 gig s worth of add ons not too mention the monthly allowance I've used up on don as well . I'm not streaming films I'm not uploading pictures I watch the odd you tube music video and that's it . Please help ??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

First thing to do is identify what apps are using most of the data allowances. I don't think that 48 will be able to tell you this. One option is to install an app that tells you what apps are using your data. If you're on android then there's one called My Data Manager in the Play Store that might help. But there may be others. And similarly for iPhone. One you know what apps are using most of the data you can then decide what to do with them.

Edit: just noticed that you seem to be posting from an iPhone. There should be similar apps available for iOS. Some versions of Android and iOS may have built in facilities for tracking data usage by app.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

First thing to do is identify what apps are using most of the data allowances. I don't think that 48 will be able to tell you this. One option is to install an app that tells you what apps are using your data. If you're on android then there's one called My Data Manager in the Play Store that might help. But there may be others. And similarly for iPhone. One you know what apps are using most of the data you can then decide what to do with them.

Edit: just noticed that you seem to be posting from an iPhone. There should be similar apps available for iOS. Some versions of Android and iOS may have built in facilities for tracking data usage by app.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.