cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

justeb1992
Newcomer

Hi, I followed all the instructions for internet settings for iphone 5, however my internet is still not workingSmiley Sad I don't understand what the problem is. also everytime my internet runs out and I buy more data, I have to go through all the settings all over again is there any way I could get my internet to work automatically?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your internet is not working then it doesn't make sense that it's running out!

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date and data allowance?

What does the My History link in your account say about your recent topups and purchases (don't post your number here in the public forum)?

How exactly did you configure your internet settings?

Did you use the online configurator?

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/Apple/iPhone%205

What are your internet settings right now?

Is data roaming enabled?

Does everything else work OK - e.g. making/receiving calls, sending/receiving texts?

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your internet is not working then it doesn't make sense that it's running out!

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date and data allowance?

What does the My History link in your account say about your recent topups and purchases (don't post your number here in the public forum)?

How exactly did you configure your internet settings?

Did you use the online configurator?

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/Apple/iPhone%205

What are your internet settings right now?

Is data roaming enabled?

Does everything else work OK - e.g. making/receiving calls, sending/receiving texts?

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.