cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline call not working

misssq
Newcomer
Hi, my internet, text and phone calls are working but the landline is not working. Every time I call it says your out of membership or you don't have enough credit. I toke out my sim and gave it a rubb and put back on but still the landline is not working.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What sort of landline numbers are you trying to call?

Only "regular" Irish landline numbers are covered by the membership/add-on landline allowances.

If you are calling something like 1850, 1890 etc. then you need cash credit.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have you used up your landline calls allowance?

What does your online account say about this allowance balance?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

If you have use it up then you need to buy and add-on:

Add-ons

If you are trying to call a landline number that is not covered by your membership/add-on landline allowance then you need cash credit to cover the cost of such calls - see here:

Other call charges

Hope this helps

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

misssq
Newcomer
I bought my membership 2 days ago. I have not use it to call land line on till today.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
As I said above what does your online account say about your current membership type, expiry date and landline calls allowance balance?
And does it list a next membership and if so what is the start date?

Hope this helps.

misssq
Newcomer
My current membership type is Guido, and expiry date is on the 8th January 2015, landline calls 60min remaining. No it dosnt list the next membership.

What sort of landline numbers are you trying to call?

Only "regular" Irish landline numbers are covered by the membership/add-on landline allowances.

If you are calling something like 1850, 1890 etc. then you need cash credit.

Hope this helps.

Did that explain things for you?

Were you trying to make a landline call that was not covered by your membership/add-on allowances?