cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of 3G connectivity anyone else having the same problem?

tom95
Newcomer

Hi I have no 3G connectivity. I have triple checked my settings and they are set correctly. 3G vanished out of the blue a few days ago. My phone is a  ZTE Skate. I even did a fresh Rom install to no effect whatsoever. I noticed that this was an issue before with 48months and they say it has been resolved, however not with me .........................

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

"What does not work for you that is putting you off 48?"

Construcive technical information, instead of the dated faux "Dude"type image coupled with dreadful 3G service and some serious outages. Like I said I've moved on. No more make do and mend I'd rather pay the extra.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No problem for me here in D7/D1.

H/H+ working fine.

Probably best to log a support query?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I logged it. And I strongly advise anyone with a zte- DO NOT download the tweakker app. it messed up all the phone settings and I ended up with a hijacked browser which constantly redirected me to the 48months.ie website. ZTE support from 48months is a disaster. I've had enough I'm gone at the end of this subscription

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you installed Tweakker from the Google Play Store then I doubt very much that it installed anything dodgy such as a hacked browser. What does not work for you that is putting you off 48?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

"What does not work for you that is putting you off 48?"

Construcive technical information, instead of the dated faux "Dude"type image coupled with dreadful 3G service and some serious outages. Like I said I've moved on. No more make do and mend I'd rather pay the extra.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Fair enough.
It's a pity that some people have such negative experiences that it means they are better off moving to another provider.
Who and what package did you move to just out of curiosity?

ekstar
Newcomer
Are ZTE Blade 3 compatable with 48? And will it allow me to use mobile date?

It'll work if it's unlocked for use on any network.

Use the online configurator to configure the internet settings:

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/ZTE/Blade%20III

If that doesn't work then download the Tweakker APN app over wifi and run it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tweakker

Hope this helps.