cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

allykeogh2013
Newcomer
My membership was to expire on the 4th but instead of just doing a add on I renewed the membership, the money is gone out of my account but the membership hast updated, thought it was my account and the money has gone out of my account but I'm still waiting on the membership to update? So I've paid twenty euro instead of 10 and still have no membership? How do I fix this and can I get that ten euro refunded?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So I presume that you have your current membership still in force until 4th November?

And then you have two €10 memberships stacked to kick in - the first after the current one expires on 4th November and then the second one when THAT membership expires on 4th December. 

Note that you don't lose out here - you have two memberships purchased in advance and stacked to kick in in sequence.

But if you want a refund for any memberships not already in use then you will have to contact 48 support and ask them if that is possible:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If your membership expires on 4th November then any new membership(s) purchased now will not start immediately. A newly purchased membership will stack to kick in when your current membership has expired on 4th.
Payment for memberships always gets deducted immediately at the time of purchase.
If you paid €20 then either you (inadvertently?) bought a €20 membership or two €10 memberships.
The My History section of your online account will clarify what recent payment/purchases were transacted.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

allykeogh2013
Newcomer
Oh yeah that makes sense, but I know I bought two €10 memberships cause I thought it just didn't go through the first time so how will I be refunded then cause my member ship is only the €10 one anyway?

So I presume that you have your current membership still in force until 4th November?

And then you have two €10 memberships stacked to kick in - the first after the current one expires on 4th November and then the second one when THAT membership expires on 4th December. 

Note that you don't lose out here - you have two memberships purchased in advance and stacked to kick in in sequence.

But if you want a refund for any memberships not already in use then you will have to contact 48 support and ask them if that is possible:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

caoimhexo
Newcomer
Hey, I bought (what I thought was €20 membership) in a shop and received a top up voucher I followed the instructions on the voucher but the membership hasn't renewed itself and it expired on the 31st Oct can I use that top up for membership or can I get my money back and do it online? Thanks Caoimhe

Sounds like you bought a voucher and topped up your cash credit balance by €20?

You can't buy membership vouchers in a store - you can only buy cash credit vouchers.

What does your online account say about your cash credit balance?

If you have €20+ in cash credit then you can use that to pay for a new membership. See here:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Remember that with 48 topping up your credit balance and buying membership or add-ons are different things.

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.