cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Calls on the Don

youngbob
Newcomer
Hi, I usually buy the Guido and get 300 mins of mobile credit but this month I bought the Don to get unlimited mobile calls but in my 48 it's showing that I just have 46 mins left and I only bought it on Patricks day ? Is this normal and accurate or is it an error somewhere ? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did you perhaps buy a mobile calls add-on during your previous Guido membership that is still in force such that when you use the minutes up then you will be onto the "unlimited" Don allowance?

If this doesn't explain it then ask 48 support directly:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Normally Don shows "All calls ([subject to] fair usage policy)" in My48.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Maybe your Guido memberhip is still active and the Don membership will only kick in when that has expired?

What does your online account say about your current membership type and expiry date and (if applicable) next membership type and start date?

A newly purchased membership only kicks in when the current one expires and not immediately (unless the most recent membership has expired already).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

youngbob
Newcomer
Hi There, no the previous membership ended earlier that day and I was actually out of credit. Membership shows Don and date of next renewal as 16 April. It's a bit of a mystery. I haven't bought the Don in a while so not sure what it should show as remaining mobile credit ? Thanks for your help

Did you perhaps buy a mobile calls add-on during your previous Guido membership that is still in force such that when you use the minutes up then you will be onto the "unlimited" Don allowance?

If this doesn't explain it then ask 48 support directly:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Normally Don shows "All calls ([subject to] fair usage policy)" in My48.

Hope this helps.

Did that explain it?

I see that my reply was marked as a solution so I presume so...?

youngbob
Newcomer
Yeah it did thanks.
I'd bought a credit add on the day before, so that I have the 46 mins left and then it'll use the unlimited credit. Thanks again. Bob