cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Internet suddenly stopped working on Samsung s3 mini

sparrow17
Visitor
My mobile Internet has suddenly stopped. I have plenty of date left. Can anyone help? Or does anyone have just link to download the setting again?
Many thanks
3 REPLIES 3

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Can you try a quick restart of your phone.  Sometimes that is all you need to do.

If you have no luck with that then can you check your settings again. I know they were correct but no harm in having a quick check. You can do that very easily here https://48months.ie/my-48/my-data-settings.

Find your phone type
Enter in your mobile number and security code.

Still not working then ensure you have mobile data and data roaming both on.

If you still have no internet then can you let me know the following:
Your exact location?
If you have tried it in different locations?
When did it stop working?
Anyone else on O2/48 nearby having the same problem?
Do you get any internet symbol? (e.g. shows “H”, “3G”, “E”, “G” or “o” depending on the speed of internet)

Get back to me and I’m sure we can figure this out. ~ Damian from 48

You seem to be using a Samsung Galaxy phone?

If so then it seems to be a common enough problem with Samsung Galaxy phones that they spontaneously lose the internet/APN settings (not just on 48).

If you Google for info about this you will see lots of reports of this problem all around the world.

I've never been able to find a general solution other than to reconfigure the settings if they have disappeared or become incorrect.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sparrow17
Visitor
Got it sorted with the new configuration settings. Thanks so much