cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My unlimited calls are gone??

nato
Visitor
I am on the standard package few years now which intitled me to unlimited mobile calls plus 20 minute land lines. I have logged into my account and noticed it says I have 124 min calls left, how is this if I get unlimited calls?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Standard membership allowances have changed.

This is effective from June 10th - i.e. for memberships purchases on or after that date.

Any Standard memberships bought and stacked before June 10th get the old allowances.

Standard membership is no longer really worth buying - you'd be better off with €10 Guido membership instead.

You should have received an email about these changes a few weeks before they took effect.

The details are explained here:

Changes to memberships

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/notice-of-changes

If you are on auto-renewal of membership then you should definitely consider changing the membership type to Guido.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that clarify matters for you at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

The guido only has 300 minutes!!!! I signed up purposily for the unlimited calls!!! 

Yes - but the Standard membership has changed and no longer offers "ulimited" calls - just 300 minutes too.

So for a tenner you're better off with Guido from now on because you get data with that too. Or for €20 the Don memberhsip offers 1000 mobile mins. See the links that I posted above. As I said you should have received an email notification of these changes a few weeks before they took effect.

Hope this helps.