cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F INTERNET

alexbel
Visitor
I installed tweak but Internet not working, data on and roaming on. Getting desperate, 15gbs and I cannot use them. It seems too slow or none, as sometimes looks like it is trying to charge a pageant other times just says no Internet
13 REPLIES 13

alexbel
Visitor

Follow the instructions here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Tweakker never worked for me on numerous phones.

Don't know why.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

alexbel
Visitor
Yes and no. Internet working with data, but slow compared to before with the iPhone or with Wi-Fi. When at home, weather, Google maps and any location app shows as if i were in Vietnam from time to time. To me it looks like the phone tries to get signal and it doesn't do it on time, then shows default.
If I disconnect data and only use wifi or i go to street, then gps works again. Very messy

Assuming that your internet settings are correct (post them here - ideally screenshots if possible - for review if you like) then you should contact 48 support to report this issue and they may be better placed to advise/assist.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

the below are the screenshots:

picure 7 shows the to 2 connection settings: internet and MMS

pictures 6,5,4 are the MMS settings

pictures 3, 2, 1 are Internet settings

I tried with APN with:

default,mms,supl

and

default,supl

as I saw mms is in the MMS connection

Here are the screenshots: for Internet and MMS (I have the settings in Spanish, but the fields are the same)

Screenshot_20161026-114629.pngScreenshot_20161026-114622.pngScreenshot_20161026-114612.pngScreenshot_20161026-114549.pngScreenshot_20161026-114541.pngScreenshot_20161026-114535.png

Try changing Authentication type to None/not set then reboot.

It actually had no connection at all.

I went to MMS settings and I deleted it as I do not expect multimedia messages nowadays.

I then added mms in APN type in the Internet connection

Now internet is working perfect, page loading instantaneously (before it was opening in 5 to 10 secs or not even opening)

I think the issue was the MMS settings, probably installed by 1 of the tweaker messages

thanks so much for your help.