cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satnav

Anon
Not applicable
I want to use a satnav app in uk and France but not sure if this would be prohibitive cost wise. Is it a matter of an EU add on and would it be used up very quickly. Using it with my current Guido membership stopped when I entered N Irl
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the satnav requires a carrier data connection (do they?) then it will not work because 48 simply don't support data roaming abroad.

If it can download the maps/directions (e.g. over wifi) for use offline (i.e. without a carrier data connection) then it should work fine.

It will presumably use the GPS to figure out your location but that doesn't cost anything on any network.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?

Anon
Not applicable
Ok great thanks. That gives me something to go on. Thanks for your help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great. Glad it helped.