cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up not valid

tmmd
Newcomer
I bought a €20 top up voucher this morning but when I enter it says it's not a valid code. I tried ringing to enter it and it says it's expired. Can anyone help?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you're definitely entering the correct details and getting that error then you'll need to get onto 48 support to get it sorted out:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tmmd
Newcomer
Thanks for your reply. I contacted them on Facebook. Turns out the voucher I bought from an omnivend machine this morning expired in Nov 2015! They were very helpful on fb...sorted me out with credit no bother, so it's all sorted. But I won't be buying from that machine again. Thanks for ur help

Glad you got it sorted.

Was there anything obvious on the voucher to say that it expired last year?!?

That's bizarre that Omnivend sold such an out of date voucher.

You'd imagine that they'd get/generate the required codes on demand and ensure that vouchers sold were valid until some later expiry date....

tmmd
Newcomer
It is bizarre! Today's date was on it, and time I bought it... but when they checked the serial code they said it expired last year.. 😏