cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont Recognise That My Sim Is Activated

Anon
Not applicable

I registered and activated my sim last month when I switched from meteor and recieved a text yesterday about my membership nearing its conclusion. When I went to make a call this morning I a message said I needed to top up my Don Membership and to visit the site or text DON to 1745. I texted DON to 1745 and i recieved a text that said "uh oh, you dont have enough balance to buy that. Get some at www.48months.ie and try again". When I go into the website and log in it says "Hi, your account isn't fully set up yet or is no longer active. Enter your SIM activation code below to continue." When I enter the Activation code again from the back of the card, the following popped up "Sorry, that SIM has already been registered. You can either ask an agent for help or just order another SIM.". My phone can now only recieve calls. I will need to switch to another netwok if I cant resolve this soon. Please advise.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the SIM! Sounds frustrating indeed. Log a support ticket with the 48 agents so they can sort it out for you. They can take a closer look at your accout to see what the issue is in detail. You can contact them via this link and they should get back to you within 24 hours.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the SIM! Sounds frustrating indeed. Log a support ticket with the 48 agents so they can sort it out for you. They can take a closer look at your accout to see what the issue is in detail. You can contact them via this link and they should get back to you within 24 hours.