Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! community mailer

how do i stop getting emails from community maiiler??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Samsung galaxy s5 can't get internet

Please can some1 help I just got a new Samsung galaxy s5 phone but my Internet with my membership won't wrk I don't no wats wrong wit it all the Samsung phone step by step quide won't wrk for my phone I really hope some1 can help me

26jeff by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet not working

Well........ Here I am again.Another spontaneous loss of internet.Save all the usual questions as nothings changed on my end.What's the **bleep**ing deal lads.Internet has been gone the last 24hours.I think a network change once and for all is in ord...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Hi I went from putting €10 a month credit to using €20 a month to get Internet but I still don't have it yet.. I txt don to 1745 after I put it in and it said I was sorted..

Credit

That's fine I am happy to be topped up till 12th may tanx 4 fast reply

Internet has stopped working

Hi, My internet has stopped working on my phone since lastnight and is not working again today. Can this be sorted out as i really need the internet to access college work. Kind Regards, Carmel. 

melb01 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

International Calls

I'm going to Panama this weekend and wondered how much it will cost to text and receive texts to and from Ireland? And my membership runs out this week.. Will I need to buy a new membership before I go or can I just add credit to my account?