Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No internet and I tried the advice given on the FAQs

I cannot access internet but have internet included in my package.My data is on and I have tried to follow the instructions in the faq. I have not received a text with a pin number and have tried the liffeytelecom website but that won't work too.Help...

Internet abroad

Going to England next week and need internet over there, te equivalent of 3G here... How do I get it ??

Using 48 abroad

Hey,I have recently been to Czech Republic and Germany, bought the appropriate add-ons so that I could make calls, send texts or whatever but when I got there, my phone was "searching..." for a network for the duration of my trip. I checked on the 48...

Resolved! Problems with my account

Hello.On the 27th of January I've purchased a €10 Guido membership. After that, I've moved my old number to my 48 account. After that I've noticed that a different number is showing on my account and that my membership has ran out. When I check my hi...

Resolved! Move number

I activated my new sim thinking I had moved my number but it didn't work and I don't have my old sim anymore,how can I get my old number back?

Lost phone

How can i contact48 customer servicesIf i lost my phone plz

nomana by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Texts won't send

Is anybody else's texts not sending today, just saying message not sent try again ?

vickyc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like