Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Texts won't send

Is anybody else's texts not sending today, just saying message not sent try again ?

vickyc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Signal strength

Is there any way that the signal can be improved in the faha area in Kerry as internet is very slow and is on E, 3G occurs but very seldom if this problem could be solved it would help not only me but other 48 customers in the area besides that every...

Resolved! Mobile data

My data seems to be gone for the last hour. Is this a planned outage or is it just me?

kusakov by Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

cant get me membership

Hi i all ready have membership dom but i have ran out of internet and landlines so i topped up with 20 euro and got membership but still no internet and landlines wat can i do to get my membership

gjones by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

i want to cancel membership i just bought

I recently topped up with the Mitch membership it doesn't start till March I want to cancel it and buy add-ons instead as i need data please help me I can't seem to get a hold of the 48 care team?Im new to all this and its very confuseing when I need...

jcool by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't top up

Hi can you please unblock my card can't top up

decs77 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

no credit

Should I give up on this number when the membership runs out since I can't buy add ons or new membership?

tron by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

why is my line not working?

Please can you make a rectification to my line cause I have my membership paid for and I can't make calls or text with it and I need to get in contact with my class mate so please help me thanks.can'tcan't