Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Security limitatiions on credit card

When I try to pay my subscriptions i get an error saying that the card has been rejected because of security limitations.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Can't access internet

I can't access internet on my iphone4s,I have done everything...turned on airplane mode,turned off phone,removed sim,turned on data roaming an it still says could not activate cellular data.and this just happened all of a sudden, I'm still within my ...

Internet

I just renewed my membership today and my internet was working fine till my friend connected her phone to my personal hotspot and now it's not working anymore. I configured my settings like I was told to do online and it's still not working. My inter...

credit gone

My membership ran out and I purchased my new €10 Standard via 48 and credit card which was successful. However it wasn't let me make calls or texts so presuming the card transaction didn't go through I bought a €10 voucher in a shop and I got members...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

credit gone???

I wasn't due for my monthly top up until 23/2/15 but topped up yesterday because most of my internet was used & landline calls were gone so topped up as i normaly do with €20 & text DON TO 1745. I got the txt msg back saying "nice one your sorted" bu...

tjs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Data not working

Hi guys,I'm having trouble getting data to work on my phone. I've installed the latest settings, I have 1gb to use and data is switched on but still no luck. I would ask an agent but the log in isn't working. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks

Minutes

Only have 37 minutes left and only topped up last week! There's no way I I used 260 does anyone know how I can contact 48 to sort this out??

kaylahc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Poor internet conection

I have very slow/poor internet connection at home, YouTube videos will not play. Could you please fix this for me, thanks.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 like