Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

internet not working

Hi, i just bought a new phone a huawei ascend y530 and i inserted my sim card in, i never recieved the configuration message and therefore my interenet is not working i have checked the settings and i still have allowance left to use my number is 089...

IMessage not working

Hi when activating I Message I need to have international texts as sometimes texts are sent to activate it as international messages. Anyway was just wondering how do I get charged for this do u have to have credit in my account or what and how do I ...

Fixing Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 Network Problems

Decided to make a post helping people on how to fix this as I spent a few hours myself tackling the issue. What this will fix 100%: Network Losses (e.g joins 48 network then losses connection after a bit)2g Only (no 3g internet or h+) Backstory: Earl...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

How to view mms

My frinds has sent me a mms and it won't let me download it, how do I do it?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Can't top up

I can't pay my membership or top up. It keeps saying that there is sucurity limitations when I go to by it with my card I have tried two cards and neither work?

Resolved! internet settings

I don't know why or how my internet is not working please help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 like

phones broke

My phone is locked but not any network I used to be unlocked and on 48 but my phone got repaired and locked in the process, I put in my sim again and I have no coverage please help

Resolved! Changed phone, new sim, still waiting

Hi, if anyone can help it would be appreciated. I got a new phone for christmas and it's unlocked. I also got a new sim card from 48. I followed the steps to change sim but keep my previous number. I did  this christmas day and I'm still waiting with...