Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant buy nembership/credit

Is there something up with 48 we site? I cant buy membership, lets me get far as card details and password, then says experiencing technical difficulties. Help!

add on

Hi can you please tell me if I top up with a voucher bought in the shop can I use the credit to buy add ons?

Can't calls and servnfing internet

There is signal on my phone, but when i call some one show me that is "call faild" . Also the internet culler data could not be activiate even i sort the sitting

ammmar by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

I was on guido membership which ends on 30th of December but I just bought the don membership when does it come in because on my 48 it still says I'm in Guido membership?

puck code!!

hi iv locked my phone and need my puck code..coud ye give me it please as soon as ye can as i cant use my phone.Thank you svetlana

New sim won't work on new phone

I got a new phone and it required the smaller SIM card, so I ordered one and now I need to register it so I can use it on my new phone but it won't register when I try to do it on the 48 website.. Can I get some help for this please?Details:email- ma...

markfoy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like