Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile internet

I have got a new phone, a dual sim one and am unable to connect to the mobile internet, my make of phone isn't there and when I go to put in the generic settings it comes up different on my phone

phone roaming

ive just signed up to 48.. im living in leitrim but on my phone its coming up as roaming..what do i do?

colm96 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet not working

I have tried everything but my internet wont work put in apn its perfect set up as 48internet have my membership payed have data roaming on but still no internet on my phone..

Top up

I topped up a few hours ago and it never came through?

Sim activation

Hi, it says my account has not been properly activated when I sign in. It says in the first step of 3, to put in the activation sim card but when I do that, it says the sim has already been activated. Any help??

Can you activate your sim on Christmas Day?

I have a iPhone 4 som registered with 48 and will be getting an iPhone 5s for Christmas so I will need a nano sim which I have ordered and received. Will I be able to activate this new simon Christmas Day

No network after returning to ireland

<br>I'm just after arriving back in ireland from a trip to Holland, my phone an iPhone 5s isn't getting any network, I went into carrier menu and tried to manually enter 48 , I did that buy iy made no difference the phone says no service, why i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

apn for nokia Lumia 630

Its asking for,ApnUsername,Password,Proxy server (url)Proxy portIp typeI've tried it multiple times with what's on the website and it still wont work. Please help

need HELP

topped up my guido membership, hasnt come through yet but the bank says that the money has been taken out of the account... also checked my history on 48 and it says that the status of the membership has been delivered, just wondering if anyone is ex...