Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

kickback

hi, ive got a few of my friends to sign up, but according to this site i havent received any kick back... am i missing something or not doing it right..? thanks in advance...!!

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820

Hi,I have just joined 48.I have purchased 20 euro credit.Calls and text are working fine and i have 5GB of Data but no internet on phone. I have wifi connection but no internet. I have tried to enter the settings on your site but i cant seem to find ...

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820

Hi,I have just joined 48.I have purchased 20 euro credit.Calls and text are working fine and i have 5GB of Data but no internet on phone. I have wifi connection but no internet. I have tried to enter the settings on your site but i cant seem to find ...

I have no internet

I have Samsung Galaxy fame I tried d generic details and data roaming is turned on but I still can't use my data?

matt11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

unlock sim

i would like to unlock my sim please.samsung galaxy ace 3 gt-s7275r

Just joined 48 phone not recognising sim

I just joined from vodafone on my Iphone 4. This phone is unlocked as it was with 3 before I got it and moved to vodafone.When i got the sim i activated it, bought memebership of 10 euro and then when i put it into the iphone it says sim is locked. I...

calling problem

l bought membership, l can receive but l can not make a call.My credit balance is shown in my 48. What can l do?

isaac by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like