Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change number

I've tried changing my old number to my 48 sim. It's telling me to hold tough and can take up to 3 hours. It's been a few days since I done it?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Call the USA

Hi guys. I really to call my sister in America. Can international minutes be purchased

internet

hi i have a sony xperia c1905, i have used the information from this site and i wifi is working - but cannot get the 3g to work - is there some other setting i should be enabling? any help appreciated martina 

mard by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

My 5GB Internet ran out so I topped up 2GB and it won't let me use it nothing will load my Facebook snapchat Instagram nothing.. Why is this I can't live without my internet

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

how do I use my credit to buy membership

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ZTE Blade 3 no 3G

I installed an app and I also followed old threads relating to getting 3G working for a ZTE Blade. My new phone is a ZTE Blade 3 and none of the old steps will make my 3G work. I previously had it working no problems on IPhone 5C.Any tips for the ZTE...

Blackberry internet school

I have a Blackberry Curve 9320, does anyone know to get the original internet browser to work without having to use Opera browser

can't recieve calls

Is the network down? I can call. I can receive and send text. But cannot receive calls?