Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! internet and minutes

I bought the Don for €20 but have had no internet and my minutes are saying theyre gone even though theyre not...i have a huawei phone and my data roaming is on so i dont know what else there is to do??

New sim

Been waiting week for micro sim?! How long more?

Internet connection

When I try go on the internet it says I am not connected to a cellular data network .even though I have cellular data turned on and not used my quota of data

kaz1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

New sim from iphone 4 to 5

I ordered a new sim to go from iphone 4 to 5 . I use my old number on this current sim as I was with meteor . So will te number I'm using now which is 085 be on the new sim? And if not how can I put it on and will I take long?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Texts

Hi I haven't been able to send any texts since Thursday, they just stopped sending and I have noticed on my account tht there are no texts but there is 1024.00mb of internet I don't use the internet but I do use the texts can u tell me why I have non...

Lost my phone

I lost my phone and I ordered a new sim card but I want my old number back on it

ciera by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 like