cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel my bill

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I need to cancel my bill please can you contact me asap on what's the next step.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There's no bill with 48.
It's all prepay.
If you mean you want to cancel your account then just don't use it and eventually it'll get deleted.
You can also port your number away from 48 to another network If you want.
If you really want something deleted apart from that then you'll have to log a support request to ask 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There's no bill with 48.
It's all prepay.
If you mean you want to cancel your account then just don't use it and eventually it'll get deleted.
You can also port your number away from 48 to another network If you want.
If you really want something deleted apart from that then you'll have to log a support request to ask 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Ok so I want u to realise my number so I can start using it with a another network (Vodafone) so what do I do? Do I owe any money or if I just destroy my 48 SIM and stop using it will I just not receive another bill?

There are no bills with 48 so you would never have received one.

You can't owe any money to 48 as they are a prepay only operator - you pay up front for membership and other services.

If you have membership, add-ons or cash credit then you might want to use them up before leaving as you don't get any refunds as far as I know.

Once you are happy to leave 48 you just port your number to another operator if you want.

To do this you contact the new operator and ask them to transfer your number.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Have I paid a bill for next month (May) ? Or do I owe for this month (April) ? Do 48 transfer my number or does Vodafone? Sorry I'm confused!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Log into your online account and it should tell you when your membership expires.
You can't owe 48 any money - you can only use services that have been paid for or are charged from your credit balance.
If you move to Vodafone you ask them to transfer your number from 48 to them.

Anon
Not applicable

If you look on your online account it will tell you when your membership expires. This membership and any credit you have on your account will not transfer to Vodafone. 

Vodafone does the transferring of your number. When you transfer your number your 48 service will stop. You will not owe 48 any money or receive a bill.