cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls

davef
Newcomer

activated sim, changed over my number, bought membership earlier today and i still cant make calls, but i can receive them? any ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

davef
Newcomer
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls allowance balances?

Are you sure that you bought membership and didn't just topup your credit balance?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

davef
Newcomer
Thought I bought the membership, I have credit of 11euros?

You mean your online account DOESN'T list a current membership and expiry date?

If so then that's your problem - you probably topped up your credit balance but didn't buy membership.

See these key topics to understand how things work on 48 as it's different to how it works on other pay as you go networks:

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone?

How do I top up?

How do I buy stuff by text?

Automatic membership renewal

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

davef
Newcomer
so will I have to spend another 10 euro to buy membership? Can I convert the credit to membership?

No - you can buy membership with your cash credit.

Read the links that I posted - they explain how it works.

Hope this helps.

davef
Newcomer
Thanks

Anon
Not applicable
Hi i singed up 2 48 last week and got a new number. I activated the sim card and all that but my number dosent seem to b in use as i cant call or text any 1 or nobody can call my new number its like the number dosent exsist any 1 have any ideas

Hi

So, have you network coverage?

What exactly is displayed on your screen ?

Have you purchased Membership (Don, Guido etc)

Have you followed the steps listed in the link below?

http://www.48months.ie/activate-sim