cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive incoming calls

krowland
Newcomer

On Friday I attempted to change to 48, after much back and over I was told Monday morning that I was fully on the network and everything should be working fine. The guys working on  my ticket are absolutely no help to me at all, so this is my last resort before I leave the network for good. Nobody who is not on the 48 network can call or text me since Friday, 48 network members can call and text me without a problem and my data is working fine however no landline or other mobile networks can call me, it says the number is not in use, and text messages from other networks do not deliver to me either. I am at the end of my tether, this is causing me a huge inconvenience to say the least, is there anyone out there that can offer me some help or advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Only 48 support can sort this out as far as I know.
It seems to happen from time to time to individual users.
No idea why.
Maybe some sort of "routing tables" don't get updated properly/immediately when a number is transferred or something?
Sorry I can't be of more help but I doubt that anybody else here other than 48 support can be.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Only 48 support can sort this out as far as I know.
It seems to happen from time to time to individual users.
No idea why.
Maybe some sort of "routing tables" don't get updated properly/immediately when a number is transferred or something?
Sorry I can't be of more help but I doubt that anybody else here other than 48 support can be.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?