cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coverage

Anon
Not applicable
Since I registered my sim I cant get any coverage the last two days. When will my Vodafone sim be aactivated with 48? Also sent me a new numberbut that doesnt work either waiting for my unlock code from vVodafone but I nneed coverage to recieve it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Ol ... so you have a phone that is still locked to Vodafone. This is why ONLY a vodafone SIM can be used in it. Right ?

But your SIM seems to have been transferred over to 48months when you registered it to 48. So it is no longer a Vodafone SIM and this is why it will not work in your locked phone.

Your only option is to get your phone unlocked by Vodafone asap.  Call Vodafone and tell them you need to get unlocked but cannot use your phone to do so. Ask them to call another phone with the unlock code, or email it to you, or make it available if you call in to one of their shops ...

It is always important to unlock your phone before you move networks.

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

Anon
Not applicable

Are you trying to use the new SIM from 48 in your locked Vodafone phone ?  If so it will not work if it is still locked.

You cannot use the 48 SIM until your phone is unlocked. Call vodaphone and ask if they will give you the information over the phone or on a call in to one of their shops ?

Anon
Not applicable
Yes I will be getting my code in the next week. But currently my Vodafone sim isn't working. I cant recieve messages or call or make any.

Anon
Not applicable

Ol ... so you have a phone that is still locked to Vodafone. This is why ONLY a vodafone SIM can be used in it. Right ?

But your SIM seems to have been transferred over to 48months when you registered it to 48. So it is no longer a Vodafone SIM and this is why it will not work in your locked phone.

Your only option is to get your phone unlocked by Vodafone asap.  Call Vodafone and tell them you need to get unlocked but cannot use your phone to do so. Ask them to call another phone with the unlock code, or email it to you, or make it available if you call in to one of their shops ...

It is always important to unlock your phone before you move networks.

Anon
Not applicable
I called them and said it will take 5 days for the code to be sent to my phone but I have no coverage so I wont recieve that message

Anon
Not applicable

And email or shop ?

Anon
Not applicable
Ringing shop as we speam

Anon
Not applicable
Speak*

Anon
Not applicable
Any update on this Jackson?

Anon
Not applicable
Couldn't get a hold of the shop. Going in tomorrow. You sent me a new number is the 48 sim registered to that number yes? And will work when I unlock my phone?