cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit

Anon
Not applicable

I topped up by 10 euros yesterday night but still i cant make up calls and it seems  that my cell is  not topped up . Can you help me pkease

14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you just top up or did you also buy membership?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/What-is-the-difference-between-membership-and...

Did your previous membership expire last night or does it still have some time to run?

Remember that buying a new membership while you have one with time to run does not prematurely terminate the current one and start the new one. The current membership still has to run its course. In that case if you have used up your calls/texts/data allowances then you need to buy add-ons to give your access to the relevant services:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-do-I-buy-stuff-by-text/m-p/118#U118

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, calls/texts/internet allowances and credit balance?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

my online 48 details states that i topped up by 10 euros but i cant make calls , as it seems that the money didnt went through my 48 a/c . Can help me  please . 

> my online 48 details states that i topped up by 10 euros

But what membership status and expiry date does it show? Just topping up is not enough to get access to services - you still need to buy membership as the link that I posted above explains.

> as it seems that the money didnt went through my 48 a/c

How can you tell this? If you top up then the money should appear in your credit balance. But if you buy membership - directly or from your credit balance - then the money disappears from your credit balance as payment for membership.

If you still have problems then you should log a support request to get 48 to look into the issue for you.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

i have same problem!!!!!

If there is some payment discrepancy here then you'll need to contact 48 support to get them to look into it for you:

How to get help

As mentioned earlier it might be useful to check your online account and post the details it states about current and next memberships, expiry date etc. And also the info in your My History link which should list recent payments and purchases.

Note that having credit is not enough to allow you to make calls. You need membership to use any outgoing services. So if you have €3 credit but no current membership then you won't be able to make any calls. And if you pay €10 for membership it will not appear on your account credit balance:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

Your monthly membership is: NOT PAID so how can i get back my 10e?

harka
Visitor

i had still left 3e on balance and couldnt call all day today then i toped up 10e and wrote monthly to 1745 and i got message back that could not feftch content sorry and 10 gone what can i do????

Log into your online account and check your credit balance and your membership status. 

If you don't have a new membership and your credit balance is €13 (?) then try to buy the required membership from your online account and pay from your credit balance.

Post back with details of how that goes.

Hope this helps.

harka
Visitor

its not 13 its 3 10e gone...... and i have 3e anyway and cant make call?can i get 10e back and try to buy membership again???