cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frucked my new sim registration ? help

Anon
Not applicable

Hey so I ordered a micro sim for my new phone moto G and went to activate it but I didnt choose replacement simn I choose activate SIM  😞  now it will not let me choose that option I get this error

Oops! You got an error!

This SIM can't be registered at the moment. Visit our Help section

any help ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support to get this sorted out and your account linked to the new micro SIM - assuming that this can be done after the new micro SIM has been activated as a new rather than replacement SIM.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support to get this sorted out and your account linked to the new micro SIM - assuming that this can be done after the new micro SIM has been activated as a new rather than replacement SIM.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

assuming it can be fixed - it does .. 

assuming it cant .. not so much 

thanks 

If it doesn't work then you'll probably have to order another SIM and this time correctly register it as a replacement rather than a new SIM. But 48 support should be able to advise tomorrow.

Anon
Not applicable

so maybe it just takes a while or maybe some genius techie was working over night but when I woke up this morning all was well and my phone was working.

Happy Happy my phone works !

Thanks

Al.

Glad to hear it's working.