cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet stopped working after i bought more.

alvaih
Visitor

Well lads, 

I ran out of internet 2 days ago and bough some this morning, says i have 1gb but my phone wont connect. 

Im in school and i need it asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and add-on balances and expiry dates?

Did anything change in terms of your phone software or APN settings?

Are the APN settings still correct?

You may need to contact 48 support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and add-on balances and expiry dates?

Did anything change in terms of your phone software or APN settings?

Are the APN settings still correct?

You may need to contact 48 support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have valid membership and all is as it should, my phone just doesnt connect to internet for no reason. I have sent a message to the support shortly after writing this post, i hope they solve it quick. Thanks for fast reply i'll mark it as solved as soon as its fixed.

I tried turning off my connection and back on again and it just started working. Handy out 🙂

Edit: posts crossed - we were on the same track! Man Very Happy

Glad you got it sorted.

Do you still have data roaming enabled?

Are your APN settings still correct?

Does it help if you manually scan for networks and reconnect to 48 (or O2 if 48 is not listed)?

Or maybe power the phone off and on again?

If you dial *100*8# and hit send/call what does it return?

Hope this helps.