cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet

tarsull
Visitor
Topped up my monthly membership, always get calls, txts & internet, but i never got my internet???
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did internet access ever work for you?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Is there a next membership and start date?

Do you mean that you have no data balance?

Or that you have but it doesn't work? In which case you might want to reconfigure the APN/internet settings or make sure that they are still correct.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tarsull
Visitor
My internet always worked, i have the old membership i always top up by 10euro and always got calls, txts & internet. The only thing i done different this time was got my membership early and now under internet it says buy more, i always received internet with my monthly membership before.

@tarsull wrote:
The only thing i done different this time was got my membership early and now under internet it says buy more, 

If you buy a new membership "early" - i.e. before the current one has expired - then you don't get the new membership allowances immediately. Only when the current membership has expired and the new one kicks in. Your online account should clarify as I suggested above. If you use up current membership allowances before the current membership has expired then you do need to buy add-ons rather than a new membership to use the relevant services. Memberships always run for a full month from the start date. A new membership bought while a current one is operational does not start immediately. It stacks to kick in when the current one has run its course and expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tarsull
Visitor
My old membership was up at 11.59 last night so got new membership yesterday afternoon, everything else, calls, txts & landline mins have been updated just no internet?!

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and data allowance balance?

Are your internet/APN settings still correct?

What do you get if you dial *100*8#?

tarsull
Visitor
My membership expiry date is 09/05/15 it says i have no data allowance. If i dial *100*8# it says i have no data allowance until 09/05/15.

OK - I guess you need to contact 48 support and get them to explain why you never got a data allowance and hopefully sort it out:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

tarsull
Visitor
Have tried but wont connect with them, i assume because i have no internet! Thanks very much for all the help, much appreciated😊

Log a support request using the link that I posted above and they should get back to you.