cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet

joaneta
Newcomer
Hi All,
My 48 internet is not working for the last few days. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 and the settings are the 48 ones. Also I have mobile and data roaming on and I don't know why is not working at all.
Thanks!
Joana Torres.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Samsung Galaxy phones have an unfortunate habit of losing some settings that cause this to happen.

This is not a 48 specific issue and has happened all around the world on all sorts of networks.

I have never seen a plausible explanation as to why it happens.

All I can suggest is that you double check that all settings are correct - maybe even going so far as to delete the current APN configuration and creating a new one from scratch.

Use these instructions:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Then power off and on again, search for networks and manually connect to 48 and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help then you may have to contact 48 support for more assistance:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Please post back whether or not my advice above works as it may help other to help you and it may simply help others in the same situation.

By the way - it's not a great idea to post your phone number in a public forum like this so you might want to edit your post to remove it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

joaneta
Newcomer
Ya, how can I delete this forum?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad it helped.
Do you mean delete this post/thread?
You can't buy you can edit your own posts - eg to remove your number from your first post.

Hope this helps.

joaneta
Newcomer
Ya, but how? I can not see any option that it says 'edit'. Thanks.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can only do it on the web version of the site.
There's an Options button/menu at the top right of each post that you can click and choose the Edit option.

Hope this helps.