cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lenovo A6000

shea64
Newcomer
I have a Lenovo A6000 and it is not listed. What do I do?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Use this post:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If you try the online Tweakker then just choose any Lenovo model and see if that works.

If it doesn't (and, be warned, the online Tweakker has never worked for me on any phone or for many others - never sends any configuration message) then just configure the settings manually.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

shea64
Newcomer
No, it didn't work. I had no idea how to change the settings manually so I've just changed network I'm afraid. I needed it sorted. And this phone has 4g which I have now. Thanks for the help though.

That's a pity as the link that I posted had all the info needed and if you were still confused you could have posted back again. On the other hand at least it's working for you now and if 4G is important to anybody then 48 is not the network for them right now.