cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving ur nimber to a 48 sim

eabhabortolozzo
Newcomer
Hey guys! I'm trying to move my old numbr from 02 to my new 48 sim, I did this two days ago and it still hasn't gone through. Is this a normal amount of time or have a done something wrong? I re-read the instructions and it said not to insert the new 48 sim into my unlocked phone before the number was transferred but I did it anyways withught thinking.
Please help because I'm currently carrying around 2 phones all the time! Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Number porting normally happens in a couple of hours.

If it's taking longer than that then you need to log a support query to ask 48 support to look into it for you:

Guide on how to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I've tried but its saying can't move number at this time, please guide me. Thanks

You need to contact 48 support so as I mentioned above in reply to a similar query:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?