cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up voucher

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, Problem with top up voucher being applied on line. I've entered the digits and clicked "do it" but it still wont show up, even after 6/7 attempts. Have done it this way the last few times and worked no problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you are trying it online then maybe try 1740 or USSD instead as explained here:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

At least one person recently could not get it to work online but it worked via 1740.

If that doesn't work then contact PayZone/Omnivend and/or 48 support in case the number is invalid (as also happened to another user recently).

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you are trying it online then maybe try 1740 or USSD instead as explained here:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

At least one person recently could not get it to work online but it worked via 1740.

If that doesn't work then contact PayZone/Omnivend and/or 48 support in case the number is invalid (as also happened to another user recently).

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.