cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1gb data

jmoo91
Newcomer
Hi there,
I just want to find out what is the story with the data - when I first joined and bought the Guido membership, 'the remaining' bar when I logged in was full. the data seem to going quicker than usual (I know I have used it as a hotspot but only for Facebook and checking emails). I paid my last membership on the 17th Feb and my Internet data was completely used up last night. I just feel like it couldn't have been used that quickly. Could you please look into this for me? Is there something I am doing that's wasting so much of it? Can you also explain why the 'remaining' bar is now not even half way full, when it is still 1gb and this used to fill the bar?
Thanks, Jennie
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to log a support request to get 48 to look into this for you and see how/where your data was being used up.

How to get help

You might also be able to monitor data usage on your phone if iOS has some sort of data meter built in or via an app. There may even be apps that can tell you which apps are using most data.

Hope this helps.

Edit: bear in mind that using the phone for a hotspot with something like a tablet/laptop/PC connected may use lots more data than just for the apps that you are actively using (e.g. Facebook, email) as there can be a lot of automatic background traffic as well.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.