cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

300 mins Guido ran out - topped up to Standard and still can't call

fbtn
Visitor

As per title. My Guido membership seems to be still active. I ran out of my 300 mins so bought Standard today. When I attempt to make a call I am told that I have no credit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your membership still lasts to the end of your membership month even if you've used up allowances or bought a new one. You need to buy add-ons to tide you over. Buying a new membership does not help here. Your new standard membership does not kick in immediately. It will have stacked to kick in when your current Guido membership ends.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your membership still lasts to the end of your membership month even if you've used up allowances or bought a new one. You need to buy add-ons to tide you over. Buying a new membership does not help here. Your new standard membership does not kick in immediately. It will have stacked to kick in when your current Guido membership ends.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

carienr
Newcomer

How am I suppose to get help from a site that can't give support on the phone and since this morning the "support" site is off-line! what a joke! time to change to vodafone!

If the web form for contacting 48 support doesn't work for you then try the email address:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Tell them about your problem and also the fact that you had to use the email address to contact them because the web form didn't work.

A few people have reported problems with this form lately. Don't know why.

Hope this helps.