cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Internet problem

finnc19
Newcomer

My iphone 4s 3G internet has been gone a few days now.. My Mobile Data Network settings are all correct and I tried powering it off and on again but still nothing. Iv 900MB still remaining on my account.. Whats the story?

Thanks,

Finn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

A few people have had this problem recently.

You'll probably need to log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for your.

It might help if you can describe the problem in as much detail as possible and also give details of your location.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

A few people have had this problem recently.

You'll probably need to log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for your.

It might help if you can describe the problem in as much detail as possible and also give details of your location.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks, I sent a log explaining and they emailed back within 2mins and sorted it out

nice 1!

Glad you got sorted.