cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 in London

Anon
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm in London at the moment but nobody can contact me. I'm on the Don package and it doesn't expire until the middle of the month. I can't ring out and it won't let me receive calls. I put in €10 credit and bought the EU Roaming package for €3.50 but the man still comes on saying I've no credit.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That doesn't make sense.

If you have the EU roaming calls add-on then you should be able to receive calls for free and make 15 mins of calls to Irish numbers (mobiles or landlines as far as I know).

When you log into your online account does it clearly state that your EU roaming calls add-on is in place?

I doubt that it will make any difference but try manually scanning for networks and connecting to a different one than the default.

You probably need to contact 48 support about this.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That doesn't make sense.

If you have the EU roaming calls add-on then you should be able to receive calls for free and make 15 mins of calls to Irish numbers (mobiles or landlines as far as I know).

When you log into your online account does it clearly state that your EU roaming calls add-on is in place?

I doubt that it will make any difference but try manually scanning for networks and connecting to a different one than the default.

You probably need to contact 48 support about this.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.