cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 network not working on Samsung S5

shan786
Newcomer

My phone network not working today it was working on till last night when I switched off I turned on this morning and it hasn't worked yet is it a 48 network down or what? And my Internet setting gone as well I have Samsung so phone please help me out

**EDIT - changed subject line to match the conversation - Sheena**

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This seems to be an issue with some Samsung phones.

Any chance it got a software update?

Even if not I've seen reports of Samsung Galaxy phones spontaneously losing the internet and other settings.

I don't know why and it's almost certainly not a problem with 48 per se.

You'll probably need to reconfigure the internet/APN settings and reenable data roaming.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

You should also Google for information about how to solve this problem more permanently but I've never been able to find it unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

shan786
Newcomer
I have Samsung S5 I'm keep doing ANP setting manul

As I said Samsung Galaxy phones losing their settings seems to be a common enough problem.

But I don't know why and have never been able to find anything useful on how to address the problem.

This problem is almost certainly not related to 48 or the network - it's a phone issue.

Maybe contact Samsung or whoever you bought the phone from and ask them for support/advice?

In the meantime you will just have to reconfigure the settings whenever they get lost.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.