cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with the guido plan

ljfitzgerald
Newcomer

I don't know if anyone would know why this happened, but i applied for the guido plan via text and it worked. I got free texts to any network, but i still have no minutes left? It should have replenished my minutes to 300, but it seems it didn't work properly.

It worked the first time i used this membership plan. If no one knows what could be the problem il just contact the care crew!

regards,

random customer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that your current membership does not expire until a later date and the new membership has stacked to kick in when that one expires. In this case a new membership does not prematurely terminate an existing one. Memberships always run their full monthly course and additional memberships bought in advance stack to kick in later. Log into your online account and see what your expiry date is. Unless it's 26th July or earlier your new membership has almost certainly stacked. Note that memberships always expire at midnight on the date specified in your online account (so if the expiry date is 27th July then it won't expire until midnight tonight).

In a case where you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership month is up you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that your current membership does not expire until a later date and the new membership has stacked to kick in when that one expires. In this case a new membership does not prematurely terminate an existing one. Memberships always run their full monthly course and additional memberships bought in advance stack to kick in later. Log into your online account and see what your expiry date is. Unless it's 26th July or earlier your new membership has almost certainly stacked. Note that memberships always expire at midnight on the date specified in your online account (so if the expiry date is 27th July then it won't expire until midnight tonight).

In a case where you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership month is up you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes your right. i saw two days ago on "my 48" the current membership expiration and next membership on the page. I could call people yesterday when my new membership began as you siad! thanks!

Glad to hear it's sorted and makes sense.

You're not the first person to be a bit confused by how membership works - in particular that...

• an expiry date of, say, 29th July means 29th July at midnight - however the My 48 online account does state this explicitly

• the purchase of a new membership doesn't prematurely terminate a current one and kick in immediately - instead the new one stacks until the current one has run its normal/full monthly course and expires at which point the new one kicks in. Again the My 48 online account does clarify this and shows current and any stacked membership(s).

Hope this helps.