cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated after I paid my membership

Anon
Not applicable

hello, I top up my account today, and paid for membership, but yet the account has been de-activated, don't know what is wrong, the amount is 10 euro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you log into your online account?

Are any error messages displayed?

What does it say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data/credit balances?

When did your previous membership expire?

Any chance you used up your current membership allowances but your membership still has time to run? In which case you need to buy add-ons to access services until the membership expires. Buying a new membership will not prematurely terminate the current one and kick in. It will stack until the current one expires.

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership period?

If none of the above helps then probably best to log a support request to get 48 to help you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you log into your online account?

Are any error messages displayed?

What does it say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data/credit balances?

When did your previous membership expire?

Any chance you used up your current membership allowances but your membership still has time to run? In which case you need to buy add-ons to access services until the membership expires. Buying a new membership will not prematurely terminate the current one and kick in. It will stack until the current one expires.

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership period?

If none of the above helps then probably best to log a support request to get 48 to help you:

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
my account has been deactivated and i paid my membership this month as i only registered with 48 3 weeks ago as my sim got changed .. What is the problem ? Im pretty angry and im considering to switch networks. Help please as these problems are constantly happening 48. Thank you

Hi

Is your account actually deactivated or do you assume so as you cant call/text or use data/internet?

48 is experiencing a Major Network Outage at the moment... is this your answer?

Latest update @ 22:25

We are still experiencing issues getting full service restored.  Every available resource is working hard to get service back as soon as possible.

puma1402
Newcomer
Hey have very same problem. There is no notifications on my account though. Have. Have been using similar for two years now and never before experienced problem like that.

Contact 48 support and ask them for help:

Hope this helps.