cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All call All text 10euo deal

Anon
Not applicable

Hello, I purchased 48 membership in order to get all calls all texts for 10euro a month. I logged in to today too that this dela is no longer available. Could you please tell me if I can get this deal? I am desapointed in the new 10euro deal. Its 100 min and 1gb which I have no use for. Just want free calls and texts. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The old Standard membership was €10 and included all mobile calls and texts. However this was only available up to March 5th and was then withdrawn - although those who were members before 5th March can still buy it if they have never bought anything other than Standard or VIP/Don. So basically if you were not a member before 5th March then that deal is no longer available to you. However there are other memberhips that may suit your needs:

http://48months.ie/deal

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The old Standard membership was €10 and included all mobile calls and texts. However this was only available up to March 5th and was then withdrawn - although those who were members before 5th March can still buy it if they have never bought anything other than Standard or VIP/Don. So basically if you were not a member before 5th March then that deal is no longer available to you. However there are other memberhips that may suit your needs:

http://48months.ie/deal

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.

Anon
Not applicable

how do i turn my top up intothe old standard membership(10 euro), i was a member before the 5th of march 2013

Anon
Not applicable

how do i turn my top up intothe old standard membership(10 euro), i was a member before the 5th of march 2013

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

As long as your 48 account has Been in use Before/on/since 5th March 2013, you should still be able to purchase the €10 plan.

If you have already €10 in your balance try texting

STANDARD to 1745

This should enable you to purchase the monthly/standard membership.

If it fails, contact support via this link below:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂

And if you are buying membership online through your online account then Standard €10 all calls/texts membership should automatically appear as an option if you qualify for it.

Hope this helps.